Proper wood-fired oven for pizza at all pizzerias of il Molino family
Only the highest quality of ingredients. Most of which come directly from Italy
We deliver hot pizza straight from the wood-fired oven in any district of Kyiv
il Molino Bonus program. Nice gifts for choosing us!
At all pizzerias of our family your kids can learn the secrets of cooking pizza
- 2 Saliutna St, Fayna Town
- 15 Zolotovoritska St
- 26 Peremohy Ave., Smart Plaza mall
- 41 Naberezhno-Khreshchatytska, BC "Astarta"(section С)
- 6D, Berkovetska st., Mall "Lavina Mall"
- 16, Akademika Palladina Ave, Mall «Academ city»
- 2T Generala Vatutina Ave., Mall "Sky Mall"
- Kyivs'ka oblast, Vyshneve city, Pershotravneva St, 26
- 1 Arkhitektora Verbitskogo Str, "New Way"
- 176 Antonovycha Str, "Ocean Plaza"
- 1V Hnat Khotkevych Str. "Prospekt"
- 45 Vyshhorodska Str. "Parkove Misto"
- 1B Obolonsky Ave, “Dream Town”
- 40/2 Volodymyrska Str.
- 58А Holosiivskyi Ave. "Park Avenue"
- 45 Peremohy Ave.
- 19 Dniprovska naberezhna Str.
- 120 Saksaganskogo Str.
- 17 Moskovska Str.
The il Molino Pizzeria Family – Benvenuti!
The word “il Molino” means "water mill" in Italian. And the family of pizzerias is named that way. The first pizza in Italy appeared a few centuries before the invention of electricity and modern restaurants. It was baked solely in the oven built of stones. And the flour Italians used was from wheat ground in a water mill.
The history of water mills in Italy goes for hundreds of years. Its initial specimens were found during the excavation of Pompeii. The great Leonardo Da Vinci created the diagrams of watermills. The best flour for real Italian pizza has been produced at this kind of mills since the XVII century in the province of Naples. And nowadays, watermills fit perfectly into the landscape of Italian countryside.
The first il Molino family pizzeria opened in December 2010 in the center of Pechersk – on Moskovskaya Street. Another one appeared in June 2011 on Saksaganskogo. In 2012 the family was expanded by pizzerias on Dniprovska naberezhna Street, Peremohy Ave and Holosiyvsky Ave. In the beginning of 2013 two more restaurants started their work on the Volodymyrska Street and in Dream Town shopping mall.
Unified quality standards are maintained at all il Molino restaurants. Our pizza is baked in wood-fired ovens from Stefano Ferrara Allestimenti, in accordance with traditional Italian recipes. All the ingredients are of high-quality only. Most of them, such as flour, cheese and seafood are shipped directly from Italy.